Haul on Mudder’s sized 42 bra and get your pillow-stuffed arse down to the Mummers Parade! Let’s celebrate our culture and keep our traditions alive. All mummers ‘llowed in!
Saturday, December 14, 2019
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
2:00 pm to 2:45 pm
Scuff ‘n’ Scoff
2:45 pm to 4:00 pm
Bad Weather plan ‘B’
If the weather is really bad, Parade Day events will happen Sunday, December 15
Same times. Same place.
Check our website at 9am on December 14 for updates on postponement.
The fine streets of Georgestown, St. John’s, NL
Parade and Rig Up starts at:
35 Barnes Road
Parade ends at:
35 Barnes Road
Rules & Safety
1. Our INFORMATION DESK is located the Rig Up. If you have any questions, lost and found concerns, or other needs on Parade Day, please visit us.
2. St. John Ambulance will be at the Parade for any medical emergencies. They wear bright yellow coloured, clearly labeled jackets and work in a team. They will be walking at the end of the Parade and located outside by the School gym entrance before and after the Parade.
3. The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary will be driving their vehicles at the beginning and end of the Parade. Please stay within their bounds.
4. Wear a disguise! We don’t wanna see your face ’round here so cover up! Come to the Rig Up if you want to create a disguise on the spot!
5. Advertising, promotions, and give-aways are not permitted. Mummers are experts at the art of disguise so there’s no need to reveal who you are.
6. This is a walking parade. Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
Rig Up 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Mummers Parade 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm
Scuff 'n' Scoff 2:45 pm to 4:00 pm
https://eastcoast.nlcraftbeerfestival.ca/12-beers-of-christmas/ Newfoundland’s largest ugly Christmas sweater party! LOCATION: 12 Beers of Christmas is located at St. John’s Farmers Market Space at 245 Freshwater Road. TIME: 12 Beers’ doors open at…
Just For Laughs is thrilled to announce that for the first time ever Grammy-nominated comedian and New York Times best-selling author Jim Gaffigan will bring his 2020 world tour to…